Please enter the email address with which you have done the registration, so we can send to you instructions for changing your password.
DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT? LOGIN NOW
I. Withdrawal of purchase
1. Right of withdrawal. The USER making online purchase of products of the COMPANY through the shop www.sugarfreeshops.com is in compliance with the relevant legislation right to withdraw from the purchase and return the product or products purchased in accordance with the described in this chapter (I) process.
2. Deadline for withdrawal. The USER is entitled to withdraw from the purchase without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the day he or a third person designated by him shall take physical possession of the product.
3. Procedure. The USER is able to proceed to the above withdrawal provided the COMPANY is informed within the above deadline either using the sample statement of withdrawal under the title "Return form" (which can be saved or printed by clicking here) or by filling in the above form, a copy of which he shall receive together with the packaging of the product being ordered, and sending it to the Company or by any other unequivocal statement, which expresses the clear will to withdraw from the purchase. Especially when sending electronically the return form (under the title 'Return form') the USER will receive immediate confirmation of receipt of such a withdrawal.
4. Responsibility of USER . The USER is responsible only for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling, which was not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
5. Obligations of USER.
a. The USER is obliged to return the goods without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the date announced to the company, according to the above decision to withdraw from the contract. That period applies if the USER sends back the goods before the deadline of 14 calendar days.
b. Products must be returned in the condition in which they were received by the USER and in the packaging, unworn and clean. Further for the withdrawal to be accepted the special markers should not be removed from the clothes (tags) and the sales voucher must be returned.
c. In the case of a refund by deposit in a bank account of the USER (e.g. in the case, where cash on delivery has been selected as the payment method), the USER must note on the return form the number of the bank account to which the COMPANY will reimburse the money.
6. Obligations of the COMPANY.
a. The COMPANY will reimburse any expenses received from the USER, without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the day it was notified of the USER’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The return of the money on the side of the COMPANY will be made using the same means of payment, which the USER has used for the initial transaction.
b. The COMPANY may withhold the refund of the price of products until the goods are received or until the USER provides evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever occurs first.
c. Especially in the case of a refund for products, where cash on delivery has been selected as the payment method, the refund of the money to the USER will be made by deposit of the amount in the bank account of the USER.
7. Cost and method of return. The USER shall bear the cost of returning the goods back, using a courier company of his choice. In cases of the return of goods from outside the European Union there is the possibility of the imposition of customs clearance costs.
8. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal.
a. It is expressly agreed that the USER has no right to withdraw from the contract in the event that he has purchased i. The bottom of the undergarment ii. bodysuits iii. the bottom of the swimsuit and the one piece swimsuits, if the necessary protectors and their labels have been removed.
b. Further in case that the product is sold as a package (packages containing more than one piece like socks), then the USER may withdraw for all the products and provided that the packaging has not been opened.
II. Request for exchange (product replacement)
1.It is expressly agreed that the COMPANY will accept product replacement requests to the same or another product within a period of fourteen days from the day of receipt of the product.
a. The USER shall then be required to complete and send to the e-mail [email protected] the exchange request (product replacement), recording the codes of the products to be changed and the color and / or size of his choice. Within 48 hours the USER will receive an e-mail if the request was accepted. The USER undertakes in this case the shipping costs of the products to the COMPANY, which must be sent with the payment voucher and the COMPANY shall return the new product to the USER at its expense via the affiliated courier company.
b. The COMPANY provides to the USER the right to make replacement of the products purchased through the online store for reasons concerning the size and color of these not only through the online shop and in physical stores, where the corresponding product codes are available at each physical store. In any case the USER shall furnish the sales receipt to the store to which he goes. In this case the COMPANY recommends to the USER before going to the store for replacement to communicate with the COMPANY and the corresponding store in order to check the availability of products.
The USER may seek the contact information of stores at: https://www.sugarfreeshops.com/en/stores.
Note that no exchanges are made at the following shops:
- Agios Dimitrios: ATHENS METRO MALL. Vouliagmenis Avenue 276, Tel: 210 9714766
- Kolonaki: HONDOS CENTER, Merlin 6 Tel: 210 3386262
- Thessaloniki: Apollonia Politeia, Georgikis Scholis 84, Tel: 2310 472048
2. Products must be returned in the condition in which they were received by the USER and in the packaging, unworn and clean. Further for the replacement to be accepted the special markers should not be removed from the clothes (tags) and the sales voucher must be returned.
a. It is expressly agreed that it will not accept any request for replacement of products in the following cases: i. The bottom of the undergarment ii. Bodysuits iii. The bottom of the swimsuit or one piece swimsuits, if the necessary protectors and their labels have been removed.
b. It is expressly agreed that it will not accept any request for replacement in the event that the product is sold as a package (packages containing more than one piece like socks). In this case the USER may replace all the products and provided that the packaging has not been opened, with another that may be offered in another color or size.
4. It is expressly agreed that the USER who wishes to replace the products purchased through this website by any or some other products for reasons not related to the color and size and always subject to availability of stock, must follow the withdrawal process from the purchase (as described above) which has been made, return the product as defined above in the relevant section (Obligations of USER) and then will make a new purchase.
III. Replacement due to actual product defect or lack of guaranteed quality of the product.
1. It is expressly agreed that the USER has the right to replace the product or refund of money etc. according to the relevant provisions regarding the sale of Articles 534 et seq. of the Civil Code, while observing all applicable rules, where there is defective product or lack of guaranteed property if it is found after the inspection of the returned product by the COMPANY, as stated above under C1.12. In this case the costs of returning goods, which will be done by the affiliated courier company of the COMPANY, will be borne by the COMPANY.
2. In the case of replacement of defective products the products must be returned in the condition in which they were received by the USER and in the packaging, unworn and clean. Further for the replacement to be accepted the special markers should not be removed from the clothes (tags) and the sales voucher must be returned.